IMPORTANT – Carefully read all the terms and conditions before you start downloading the software, installing and using this software. Once you download this software, it simply means that you have read our terms & conditions carefully, that you understand it very well and that you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions. If you enter into the agreement on behalf of any legal entity, company or an individual, you are bound to such entity and terms & conditions.
Free Trial Period and general grant of Software License.
Subject to our terms & conditions and except them as otherwise provided in this License Agreement, QuickBooks grants its users a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable license to evaluate QuickBooks software, modules, and feature(s) (the “Software”) for Your personal purposes only and for a fixed period.
The software is subjected to the terms and conditions of the license, you have no rights in or to the Software except as expressly granted in this License Agreement. QuickBooks bears all trademarks, patent, copyright, and all other intellectual rights on the Software. You acknowledge that the Software, all copies of the Software, any derivative works, compilations, and collective works of the Software, and any know-how and trade secrets related to the Software are the sole and exclusive property of Intuit.
Our Payment terms.
All payments shall be acceptable in U.S. Dollars, no offset or back charges, no withholding or retention of any kind. All invoices shall be acceptable and payable within terms and conditions mentioned on the invoices. On the request of Seller, the payments shall be made through a confirmed irrevocable credit letters in form and on banks acceptable to Seller.
QuickBooks Download takes all reasonable precautions to prevent all the files on the site from virus infection but we do not guarantee such prevention therefore we do not accept liability for viruses. So we advise you to take all appropriate precautions and measures. This is to ensure appropriate safeguards are all aligned before you initiate downloading software or information. Using this site simply implies that you accept to take all appropriate measures and precautions to prevent the infection by virus.
Visiting our website and using our services implies that you agree to our terms and conditions. You shall have no right and you particularly agree not to:
• Use the software and services beyond our terms and conditions;
• Transfer, sublicense and assign the license rights given to you to another individual or company, any such attempt to transfer, sublicense and assigning software to other shall be void;
• Make available to, provide, divulge, or permitting the use of software by any of the third party;
• Sell, rent, sublicense, lease, resell, or license the Software or include the use of software to any outsourcing or third party company.
• Modify, correct any error, or try to adapt to the Software or recreate derivative works that are based upon the Software, or permitting the third-party to do so;
• Decrypt, , disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or reduce the Software to readable form for human, or permitting any third parties to do the same;
• Disable or circumvent any technological protection and measures in the Software.
Term of Termination
These term and conditions are effective till the end of the term or until they are terminated. You can disagree to our terms and condition at any point of time if you destroy all the copies of the Software, all the related documentation, data and all the necessary documents that need to be deleted to end the agreement. All your rights under these terms and conditions will immediately be terminated without prior notice from QuickBooks Downloads if you are unable to fulfill the requirements of these terms and conditions. If the agreement is, you are required to delete or destroy all the copies of respective documents of the Software from your systems or devices where data is saved. All provisions of these terms and conditions are related to the disclaimer of warranties, liability limitations, remedies, and damage protection of the information shall survive the termination.